Customers who purchased this item also purchased
Blackberry Plant: Marionberry Bush 1 Gallon
The "Cabernet of Blackberries", Marionberry plants produce delicious, sweet berries with a complex, rich flavor. Marionberries are medium to large, and are ideal for use in home canning, freezing, pies, ice cream flavoring, jams, and jellies.
- GROWS BEST IN: Full sun to light shade. Very adaptable. Prefers good drainage.
- PESTICIDE FREE: We grow all our plants using sustainable, pesticide-free methods
- USDA HARDINESS: Zone 6 - 10
- USE FOR: Fresh eating, canning, freezing or baking.
- SIZE: 5' X 5'
- SHIPPED IN: #1 Nursery Trade Gallon - 2.51 qt (liquid) (2.38 l), blackberry plants will be trimmed back prior to shipping.
- BEARS FRUIT: Summer fruiting
CULTURAL: Grow blackberry plants in a sunny position in any well drained soil. Prior to planting, incorporate plenty of organic material into the soil.
FOR YOUR SECURITY WE NEVER SEE OR STORE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
View our current shipping information , return to Farm Fresh Living Home Page or browse all of our plants and products at Farm Fresh Living Online Store.