Raspberry Plant: Meeker Red Raspberry Bush 1 Gallon
A vigorous red raspberry variety, developed in Washington state, that produces very large, sweet raspberries in the summer. Meeker is ideal for fresh eating, baking or for use in making jams and jellies.
- GROWS BEST IN: Full sun to light shade. Very adaptable. Prefers good drainage.
- PESTICIDE FREE: We grow all our plants using sustainable, pesticide-free methods
- USDA HARDINESS: Zone 4 - 8
- USE FOR: Fresh eating, canning, freezing or baking.
- SIZE: 5' X 5'
- SHIPPED IN: #1 Nursery Trade Gallon - 2.51 qt (liquid) (2.38 l), raspberry plants will be trimmed back prior to shipping.
- BEARS FRUIT: Summer fruiting
CULTURAL: Grow raspberry plants in a sunny position in any well drained soil. Prior to planting, incorporate plenty of organic material into the soil. The stems of summer fruiting raspberries will require support, while fall fruiting varieties typically will not require supports.
FOR YOUR SECURITY WE NEVER SEE OR STORE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
View our current shipping information , return to Farm Fresh Living Home Page or browse all of our plants and products at Farm Fresh Living Online Store.