The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
- PLEASE NOTE: Your credit card will be charged at the time of your order. Farm Fresh Living grows a limited and perishable product, and we must charge your card to reserve your plants for future shipment. For your security, your credit card is processed automatically and our staff never sees your credit card numbers, so we cannot charge your credit card at a later date.
Farm Fresh Living reserves the right to refuse service at our sole discretion.
- IMPORTANT: Unauthorized chragebacks will be considered fraudulent credit card activity and will be reported as such to all national credit reporting agencies, and in the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of Oregon shall apply and both parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Oregon, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court. Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel your order within 24 hours of being placed you will receive either a store credit for the full amount of your order to be used at a later time, or a full refund less 15% which covers credit card processing fees and bank transaction fees for which we are liable whether your order is shipped or not. Orders canceled after 24 hours will receive a store credit for the full amount to be used at a later time. Credits have no expiration date for use and cannot be redeemed for cash. If you have a question about how to access your store credit, please email us, or call us at 800-394-2250. All cancellation notices must be submitted via email to be valid. Orders that have been shipped may not be canceled and rerouted back to our nursery. Thank you for your understanding and patronage.
PLANT GUARANTEE: Our plants are guaranteed to be true to genus, species and variety as described and to arrive to you in healthy condition for planting. We cannot be responsible for onsite cultural conditions, homeowner care, and other local conditions affecting plant health or survival once they are planted in your garden.
HOW TO REPORT DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING OR DAMAGED PLANTS:
- We take great care to pack each plant individually and pack them securely in the shipping box. To process your claim and to quickly take care of your warranty issue we require your claim in writing not by voice mail. Claims must be filed within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise to be valid and must include a photo of damaged items. Claims not including a photo will not be considered.
- If you discover plants that are damaged during shipping you must us by emailing to email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
- Due to the requirements by FedEx for us to submit a claim, we cannot accept voicemail claims.
- Photographs of damaged plant material are required when making a claim. You may email your photos to us along with a description of your concerns. It is our desire that you be pleased with your plants and with your experience with Farm Fresh Living.
- Copy all correspondence to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assist you as needed.
- Warranty claims that are not received in writing by email within 48 hours and photos within 72 hours will not be honored.
- If your order was not received in good condition and your have complied with our reporting policy, we will either reship your order or provide you with a store credit to be used on our website or at our nursery. We do not refund cash for damaged or missing orders.
- CROP FAILURE: Plants are a living product that are impacted by weather and other factors that are out of our control. Occasionally we may not be able to ship all items on an order due to crop failure, crop damage or the plant does not meet our quality standards for shipping. When this occurs, a notation will be made on your invoice that you receive with your order, and a store credit will be given. Please contact us by email or at 800-394-2250 if you have questions about using your store credit.We reserve the right to ship partial orders.
- SHIPPING DATES AND TIMES: Our shipping dates displayed on our website and on our invoice are an estimate only. Plants are a living crop, issues such as weather and crop readiness may delay shipping dates. We try to accommodate shipping date requests whenever we can. Orders cancelled due to delayed shipping dates will receive a store credit for the full amount to be used at a later time. Credits have no expiration date for use and cannot be redeemed for cash. Thank you for your understanding and patronage.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Farm Fresh Living. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2008-2013 Farm Fresh Living. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Farm Fresh Living. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Farm Fresh Living or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Farm Fresh Living and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Farm Fresh Living believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Farm Fresh Living and its subsidiaries.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google's cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google's own privacy policies.
- Shipping & Delivery
At this time, Farm Fresh Living ships merchandise only to locations within the continental United States and not to international locations. Nor does Farm Fresh Living ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
The Content included in this Website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Farm Fresh Living makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Farm Fresh Living SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Farm Fresh Living BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Farm Fresh Living.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Farm Fresh Living is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Farm Fresh Living.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Farm Fresh Living, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Farm Fresh Living tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Farm Fresh Living and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Farm Fresh Living with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Farm Fresh Living with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Farm Fresh Living. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.